Wouldn’t it be nice to wake up in the morning to the lights coming on gradually and automatically? That is what our company offers, and so much more!
We can turn your home into a smart home by installing Z-Wave light and fan switches, electrical outlets, thermostats, blind controllers, motion sensors, leak sensors, door locks, garage door controller, a hub to control it all, and digital voice assistants to control it with your voice. We can also set up remote access so that you can use your smart phone it control it when you are away from home. Plus we can integrate your new custom system with your existing smart devices such as video doorbells, or smart thermostats, using a digital voice assistant. If you have a specific need that was not listed, let us know. We can customize your home to fit your needs!
*Note: To integrate a video doorbell with a digital voice assistant and see the display, you will need a product with a screen such as Amazon Show or Google Nest Hub.
*We do not sell or program systems to signal or detect a burglary, fire, robbery, or medical emergency. All of our systems are designed and programmed for home automation purposes only.
Z-Wave is the leading smart home technology. It uses low powered RF communication designed specifically for control, monitoring and status reading in your home! To find out more about Z-Wave technology, visit the Z-Wave Alliance website here.
Why choose us?
We don’t just install the hardware! We will program your house to meet all of your needs, and be there for support if any issues occur. We are just a phone call or email away.
Ask us today how we can save you money on your electric bill with programming.
- whole house voice control for your routines or programs- e.g. “Alexa, turn on the kitchen lights.”
- remote access through your smart phone so that you can control your house and programs from anywhere
- light automation based on your daily routine
- light automation based on sunset data. For example, this could allow your lights to come on 30 minutes before sunset and shut off at automatically at your designated bedtime
- opening and closing blinds based on your daily routine, or daily sunrise and sunset data
- motion sensor light control is recommended for hallways and closets
- partial house programs (called scenes), such as a program that will turn on all of the sidewalk and driveway lights for the arrival of your guests. This can be any group of lights or devices that run through the hub.
- and so much more!
The possibilities are truly endless. Contact us today to see how we can improve your life, and save you money by helping you turn your house into a smart home!
How a home evaluation works
- We come to your home and listen to your needs.
- We formulate a plan to meet your needs and provide you with pricing information.
- We handle installation, set-up, and programming to make your house the smart home of your dreams.
*There is a $50 fee for the home evaluation that will be removed from the final bill with a minimum of $1000 purchase. There is an additional fee for technical support based on difficulty of task and time required.